Monday, August 26, 2013

25 facts about me.


  • My full name is Nayla Milena Galeano
  • I am 24 years old.
  • I was born in Argentina
  • I moved to USA when I was 12 years old
  • I have a baby boy named Enzo Galeano.
  • I got married at 21.
  • I would do anything for my son.
  • I always wanted to marry young.
  • I am a full time student.
  • Dancing has always been my passion.
  • Although I am a psychology major, there are millions of things I want to do & accomplish.
  • God blesses me everyday.
  • I find joy in the simple things.
  • I love New York City
  • I am a HUGE soccer fan.
  • I lived in three different countries.
  • I moved 21 times.
  • I am 1 of 5
  • I love fashion and make-up
  • I am a food lover
  • Sundays are family day.
  • I love photography.
  • I drink mate everyday, all day.
  • I love traveling. 
  • I love making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment