Friday, July 29, 2011

Meet Mark

Hey guys! so a few weeks ago I signed up to be a rep for meetmark.com and I was so excited to get their starter kip && Ii finally did !!!!! :) I am excited to show you everything I got, I also used all of the products and I like it a lot.... pictures coming soon! 

This kit is only $9.99 
The ultimate two-sided palette, featuring nine shades for eyes and nine shades for lips!

Super flip - color kit

hook up mascara & hook up lip gloss

custom color palette 


Get a tint- tinted moisturizer lotion


Although I am loving all the products I still don't have my rep number so I haven't been able to set up my Eboutique. BUT IT IS COMING SOON :) 
Oh & I was contacted by Avon so I could also start working with them... so that is also coming soon :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, cool!!
    Good luck with Avon and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely products! And best of luck with Avon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool !
    lovely product !
    good luck !


    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete