Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GOODBYE CELLULITE



You might not see it… but it’s there !!



Let’s attack the problem !!!



Since I am 15 years old, I have cellulite in my legs and butt. At the begging it wasn’t that bad but with the years it kept getting worse. Now being 22 I can say that I am extremely unhappy with how my body looks and I need to do something to change it. I weigh 110 pounds and that’s the most I weighted my whole life, I am not complaining I actually think its normal for my age (or so I think). But cellulite has nothing to do with your weigh or even age and most of us do not know what to do about it.
I have to admit, I really do not like working out.  Although when I was younger I used to go to dance classes and even compete around the country, (Argentina that is) once I moved to the United States I stopped being so focused and it took me a while to find I really liked to do. As a sophomore I started swimming for my high school team and I really enjoyed it. I used to practice 3 hours per day when we were on season however, once I graduated high school  I stopped doing sports and I haven’t found anything that would help me stay motivated enough to continue working out.
Anyways, all those excuses need to stop now and I decided to put my  problem out there  for all of you girls that like me face the same problem and especially for myself since now my frustration is public, I am obligated to do anything to accomplish what I need and honestly just feel better about myself.
Oh and I almost forgot, I have 20 days to try my hardest to have my butt and legs beach ready since I am going on vacation to Mexico.

I am going to start with a few tips I found online and I will try them and hopefully they will work. All of us would love to find something that would give us results over night but there is no such thing. Even if we try laser and surgery it would take a few sessions to see results and it wont last forever. 

SO with that said we have to try the stuff that do work!!
WORKING OUT & EATING RIGHT :)


1. Make changes in your diet to reduce cellulite. A cellulite diet consists of reducing fat, sugar and calorie intake and focusing on foods that contain anti cellulite ingredients, packed with anti-oxidant power such as:
*Asparagus

*Avocado
*Bananas
*Beans
*Berries
*Bran and Oat Cereal are an excellent source of energy, high in fiber and antioxidants
.*Broccoli
*Citrus Fruits
*Nuts
*Oily Fish:Salmon, sardines, tuna, trout, herrings, mackerel and bass
*Onions
*Pears, Pineapple, and Watermelon.


2. Help get rid of cellulite by taking your vitamins. Add the following vitamins to your diet to help: 

Calcium : To reduce body fat
Gamma linoleic acid: Helps burn more calories
Potassium : Helps combat fluid retention
Iodine: Helps stimulate a slow metabolism
Lycopene: A vital antioxidant
Magnesium: Helps fight stress and is associated with weight management
Selenium: Improves the action of vitamins C & E and beta carotene
Sulphur : Reduces free-radical damage
Vitamin B6: Excellent fluid fighter
Vitamin C: Powerful detoxifier and helps strengthen skin
Vitamin E: Improves circulation and is essential for healthy skin
Essential Fatty Acids. Take a fish oil or flaxseed supplement which can improve skin texture and tone within 2 months of use.
 ( I know my goal is to try and look my best in 20 days but I am going to continue this diet ever after the vacation)






3. Try body brushing to reduce cellulite. Buy a bristle body brush and use it everyday before you shower. Begin at your feet and make deep, long strokes towards your heart, with extra focus on the problem areas. This exfoliates and improves circulation, which helps with the appearance of cellulite.


4. work out... Even if its only a few minutes a day do it! It will really make a difference if you do it everyday!! 

I try something new every day... today I did yoga for beginners for about 30 minutes and I stretch every muscle of my body. It was great :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment